The QI Annual 2009


      The QI Annual 2009
The festive fiefdom of QI follows last year s estimable E Annual with a farrago of F themed fabulousness Filled with the fabrications of Fry and friends, it s a feast of fascinating facts, from fish and frogs to ferrets and Freemasons, from the frozen fields of Finland to the fruit fringed forests of Fiji, filled with flies, flags, flamingos, fleas, floods, flowers, fog, food, football, forests, fossils, fungi, fur and furniture You get the idea It s the nearest you ll get to having the phenomenal BBC show live in your front room It s often said that 96% of the universe is missing, composed of so called dark matter But isn t it interesting that the remaining 4% can be compressed into just 96 pages of fabulous, free wheeling fun Read The QI Annual 2009 – cricketworldcuplivestreaming.com

John Mitchinson is the head of research for the British television panel game QI.

Looking for a really good John Mitchinson ✓ 
      The QI Annual 2009
 Ú antiquities ↠ Book Publishing – cricketworldcuplivestreaming.com
  • Hardcover
  • The QI Annual 2009
  • John Mitchinson
  • English
  • 21 July 2018
  • 0571244149

10 thoughts on “ The QI Annual 2009

  1. says:

    This is the second QI annual and a lot of the same things I said in my review of the first one apply here as well, though I didn t enjoy this one quite as much My favourite sections are Fluent Finnish and Rowan Atkinson s Furnitu...

  2. says:

    No substitute for the show still funny though.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *